What We Offer
Attracting potential buyers and converting them into customers is the game of marketing. But before that happens, you have to be found by those interested in the products or services and actively researching them. Then you have to capture their attention and compel them to action!
This is what digital marketing does. It is the strategies and tools used to turn strangers to your business into loyal customers. It is first creating great content through blogging, social media, high-converting ads, SEO, optimizing your websites, creative landing pages and call-to-action and most importantly, closing the deal by capturing emails and completing a sale.
How we help:
- Increasing your brand awareness
- Expanding your visibility and reach across multiple social networks
- Influencing the perception of your brand and purchasing decisions
- Creating demand for your products and/or services
- Increasing inbound links to your website
- Strengthening your search engine optimization (SEO)
- Increasing your Google love
- Increasing your unique website visits
- Keeping the top of the sales funnel filled
- Generating more and more qualified leads for less money than traditional marketing
- Measuring ROI and tying it directly to revenue
This is a “done for you” package where we handle all your marketing needs. Not only will you receive expert help, but you will be able to utilize this saved time to focus on other priorities in your business.
Our ultimate package for ecommerce bosses ready to really grow their traffic, leads and sales!
Ideal for businesses who wants to increase the visitors and online reputation of their website in every search engines.
This package includes:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Pay Per Click Ads
- Content Marketing
Single niche service. 1 keyword category, 10 target keywords, 20 trackable keywords, on page optimization, website content writing, editorial content, blog writing and backlink building via relevant sources.
Ideal for campaigns with monthly ad spend budget between $500 to $700. Includes Google shopping campaign setup, targeting of up to 50 products, basic Google Analytics setup and reporting.
Email marketing is one of the oldest online marketing strategies out there and still the most effective. It is not dead as some would like you to believe. It just takes some patience and a good strategy behind it. This is where we come in.
- Custom Email Template
- Landing Page creation
- Blog & Social Integrations
- List Management - Managing your opt-in/out process.
- Keeping your lists clean and deliverable
- Custom Newsletter Creation - with templates and content creation.
- Campaign Creation and Setup
- Automation and eCommerce Campaign Strategy